Advanced technology has enabled people to enjoy the smart TV experience in their standard TVs. The invention of Firestick has made things more accessible and more convenient. Its portability, pocket-friendliness, and convenience make it the best option for streaming your favorite apps on your TV. However, you should ensure you have a strong WiFi connection to use the device.
Despite its many benefits, it also has some limitations. One limitation is that you cannot use it without a stable WiFi connection. In addition, you cannot use one Firestick on several TVs simultaneously. Therefore, that brings the question do you need a firestick for each TV?
Do You Need A Firestick For Each TV?
Yes, you do. It is impossible to use one Firestick on several TVs simultaneously. It is because the firestick device has to get plugged into the HDMI port of your TV. Therefore, you cannot plug it on multiple TVs simultaneously. However, it is possible to use the Firestick on your current TV on a different TV. You should ensure you have a strong WiFi connection to make this work.
How To Move Your Firestick To Another TV
Moving a Fire TV Stick from one TV to another is easy for anyone. Because it is connected via the HDMI port, there is no permanent physical connection between it and your TV. Using this device with any other TV is a simple matter of plugging it in. It is a lot of fun because you can take it with you everywhere you go due to its small size.
The best thing is that your data will not get lost no matter how many times you unplug it. Once you download any app, it will remain on your Firestick even when you use it with other TVs. Moreover, you do not need to set it up each time. You will only set it up once. This feature has made most people prefer using Firestick instead of Google Chromecast.
All you have to do is download and install the best free streaming apps for Firestick to get started. Once you’ve plugged it in and are ready to go, you can start streaming your preferred material. Even though moving the Firestick to another TV is simple, many individuals are unfamiliar with it. You can follow the following steps to ensure you successfully switch your Firestick to another TV.
- The first step is disconnecting your current TV from the Firestick and removing the power adapter.
- Once you do that, next, you will plug the Firestick into the HDMI port on another TV. Moreover, connect the Firestick with Micro USB and insert the adapter into the power source.
- After that, turn the TV and FireTV Adapter on and wait for them to both come up to speed.
- When it completes, it will show Firestick on your TV screen.
In some instances, the Firestick may fail to show even after following the above steps. You will follow the following steps to ensure your Firestick gets displayed on your TV screen.
- First, you will take your remote, press the “Source Button, ” and select HDMI.
- On the HDMI option, you will notice the Amazon Boot Screen. You will have to wait until the booting process is over.
- As soon as the booting process is complete, you will ensure that you connect the Firestick to the WiFi network. Internet connection is necessary because the Firestick cannot work without WiFi.
- After connecting it to WiFi, you will see the Home Screen with all of your installed apps. You will open any of the Apps, and you’ll be able to watch free stuff.
It is essential to keep in mind that if you are using the Firestick in public places, you must use VPN. If you use public WIFI without protection, your data may get stolen. Therefore, VPN will protect you against such insecurities.
Problems That You May Face After Moving Your Firestick To Another TV
There is usually no problem switching Amazon Fire TV Stick to a new TV. However, after moving the Firestick, you may encounter some usual issues. It is essential you know these issues to find solutions to them. The following are the most common problems you may face and how you can solve them.
The Remote May Stop Working
You may notice that your remote keys don’t work after relocating your Firestick to a new TV. It is not working because there is no connection between your Firestick and your new device. The remote automatically gets unpaired when you move your Firestick to a new TV. Therefore you must pair the remote with the new device to resolve this issue. Here are the steps you can follow to pair your remote.
- The first step is unplugging your Firestick and TV.
- You will then wait for a few seconds and connect both devices.
- Next, you will boot your device and wait for the home screen to appear.
- Once the home screen appears, you will press the home button for about 20 seconds.
- Afterward, you will see a message saying your remote has paired successfully.
The WIFI May stop Connecting.
After switching the TV, the second common problem is that the WiFi may no longer connect to the TV. You can use your smartphone’s tethering or hotspot feature to address the issue. You may accomplish it in a very straightforward manner. You can follow these steps if you find yourself in this situation:
- The first step is to turn on your smartphone and go to the Settings menu.
- You will then navigate to the WiFi Sharing or Tethering menu.
- You will select a WiFi hotspot to connect to the Internet on the WIFI menu.
- Afterward, change the WiFi hotspot’s username and password. You should ensure that you set it up to be the same as your current WiFi network at home.
- You will then unplug your Fire TV stick for a few seconds after turning on WiFi Hotspot and re-plug it.
- Next, you will boot your Fire TV stick and enable the WiFi hotspot on your smartphone.
- Once you finish the process, the Firestick will automatically connect to your WiFi without requiring a password.
Versions Of The Firestick TV
You can find different Firestick versions. In addition, these versions each have a slightly different set of specifications. Here are the four versions of Firestick.
- The Fire TV stick: It is the base model, and it allows you to stream all your favorite apps in HD.
- The Fire TV stick lite: Like the Fire TV stick, it also allows users to stream their favorite apps in HD. However, you cannot use its remote to change the volume or turn your TV on or off.
- The Fire TV stick 4K: Unlike the other two, Fire TV stick 4K allows users to stream content in 4K resolution. The 4K resolution offers better picture quality than HD. However, to use the Fire TV stick 4K, you must have a 4K TV.
- The Fire TV stick 4K max: Like the Fire TV stick 4K, it also supports 4K resolution, and you must have a 4K TV to use it. The difference is that this version supports WiFi 6, which is the fastest internet connection.
Reasons Why You Should Have A Firestick Even If You Have A Smart TV
Most people who have smart TVs do not see the need to have a Firestick. However, a Firestick has its benefits even if you have a smart TV. Here are the reasons you should have a Firestick even if you have a smart TV.
- Televisions can currently connect to the Internet, but they have limited capabilities compared to the advantages provided by a Firestick. The Firestick can turn a standard TV into a smart TV. Moreover, people can now use smart TVs to their maximum capacity thanks to the Firestick technology. It ensures that it expands the smart TVs’ functionality and range.
- Firesticks have improved harmonic interface, better processor, more content, and access to various platforms on the network. Therefore, they can run a wide range of programs that aren’t possible on smart TVs because of their processor’s limitations.
- It speeds up data transmission, resulting in better image quality and faster access to the content.
How Many Firesticks Can You Have Per Account?
There are no restrictions on how many Firesticks can get linked to a single account. However, people get limited to the number of Firesticks you can simultaneously use to watch TV. You can stream content using up to three Firesticks with a single account. You will not need to create other accounts for the devices.
You have seen how essential a Firestick is even if you have a smart TV. The Firestick will enable you to use your Smart TV to its full capabilities. The bad news is that you cannot use one Firestick for multiple TVs simultaneously. Therefore, you will have to buy a Firestick for each TV to use all the TV at once.
You can also use the same Firestick on different TVs by switching it from your current TV to a new one. After changing the Firestick to another TV, you may face problems like remote not working or WIFI not connecting. The above article has provided you with the solutions to this problem.
You May Like These Articles As Well: